A great brain stimulator and entertainer is the image of Chess in the modern age. However, ancient times told a very different story. Chess Training was to play it as a warfare game. Now, chess competitions are organized not only in the country, but worldwide. So, chess training for beginners plays a significant role. It provides a way to enhance a player’s mental ability, confidence, and perspective to be a winner. Chess training for beginners starts with the basics of chess which are –
Introduction of pieces
- The total number of pieces for a game is 32 for both the players, where sixteen pieces are consisting of 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights, and 8 Pawns for each player.
- The rook can go in any direction in a straight line and as many places as he likes on the vacant squares.
- The bishop can go diagonally as many as several places in a straight line on the vacant squares. In the game, the bishop remains on the same color square. They move on the squares of opposite colors.
- The queen can go in any direction, diagonally or in a straight line as many as number places on vacant squares.
- The king can go in any direction, diagonally or in a straight line one place on vacant squares. He has to be cautious and doesn’t go to a square which can be attacked by the opponent.
- The knight can go to two places in any direction and move one place at 90 degrees angle.
- The pawn can go one place on the vacant square ahead. If any piece of the enemy is lying one place diagonally on the left or right of the pawn ahead of him, the pawn can dismiss it.
- Chess training from a renowned institution will make you an expert in these basics of chess.
- The boards of chess are designed to have 64 squares of alternating colors of white and black. The board is placed in such a way that the black square comes on the left corner of each player.
- The rooks take place on the two opposite corners of each player, while next to them the knights are placed. Bishops take place next to the knights.
- The queen is placed on the same colored square next to the bishop.
- The king comes next to the queen.
- The place of the pawn is in front of the other pieces on the board.
- The player with the white piece starts the game.
- Chess training educates you about this.
CheckmateWhen the opponent’s king is in check by you, and he can do nothing to save it is called ‘checkmate’. You have to declare the situation, and your opponent will then try to rectify his position. In case he fails, you are the winner. Chess coaching for beginners provides you expertise in this.
So, are you ready to try this interesting game? If yes, then come and join us at Victorious Chess Academy through www.victoriouschess.com. We provide courses like chess training for beginners, to make you a better player than your opponent. Chess coaching for beginners teaches you various techniques of eliminating any mistakes, and how to take advantage of your opponent’s mistakes. Expert chess training at our institute introduces the techniques to train your mind for the game.
Connect with us
See what our online student says....
I'm very happy to have an opportunity to learn from Kapil Sir and being a part of the VCA family.
I would like to give Kapil Sir 9.5 out of 10 as He says "There is always room for improvement!"